The Service scientifique of French Consulate in Shanghai would like to introduce you the ParisTech CSC Program 2018:
ParisTech and the China Scholarship Council (CSC) have signed in 2011 an agreement to create a PhD program in France. Since the implementation of the program in 2013, 86 students have been admitted in the program to complete their PhD within one of the laboratories of the ParisTech Schools.
This program is open to highly qualified Chinese students interested in carrying on doctoral training at ParisTech with financial support of the CSC. The funding awarded will cover a period from 36 months up to 48 months in France, with a grant of €1200 per month.
144 PhD offers in France - ParisTech-CSC PhD Grant - Deadline: December 15, 2017
- Biology, Biophysics and Bio Chemistry
- Chemistry, Physical Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Economics, Management and Social Sciences
- Energy, Processes
- Environment Science and Technology, Sustainable Development, Geosciences
- Information and Communication Sciences and Technologies
- Life and Health Science and Technology
- Materials Science, Mechanics, Fluids
- Mathematics and their applications
- Physics, Optics
- Design, Industrialization
- Life Science and Engineering for Agriculture, Food and the Environment
- Urban planning, Transport
As part of this program, students have also the possibility to complete a co-supervised PhD in collaboration between their home research group in China and their host laboratory in France. One of the objectives of this program is to serve as a tool to further develop research collaborations between ParisTech and partner universities and laboratories in China.
More information about ParisTech 2017-2018 recruitment campaign: http://paristech-china.com/content/phd-grant-china-scholarship-council