Job Title: Principal Investigator/ Professor
IPS, CAS (http://www.shanghaipasteur.cas.cn)is seekingoutstanding Principal Investigators (the faculty position) in the area of viral immunology and vaccinology to reinforce its world-class research projects in innovation and discoveries of new targets and novel methods to prevent and treat viral diseases.
IPS is a newly established institution, co-funded by the Institut Pasteur, the Chinese Academy of Sciences, and the Municipality of Shanghai. IPSoffers a large panel of core facilities and excellent working conditions in a highly collaborative environment and in strong connection with the Chinese Academy of Sciences network and the worldwide network of Pasteur institutes.
Candidates with strong research backgrounds in either human immunology, or cellular immunology, or viral immunology, or mouse model in infectious disease are particularly encouraged to apply.
Candidates should have proven expertise in one or all of the following areas of vaccine development: DNA or protein or peptide or viral vector or VLP based vaccine platforms, novel adjuvant development, vaccine formulation and delivery, vaccine-related immunology.
The successful applicants should work full time in the Institute, and should be committed to teaching and training of graduate students. Competitive salary will be commensurate with experiences and qualifications.
Candidates should have:
1. A Ph.D or MD degree.
2. 4-5 years of postdoctoral training experiences.
3. A good track record of publications in high-level international journals, outstanding
accomplishments in internationally well-known institutions.
1. Applicants should submit electronically a full CV (in English) includingeducation andtraining, achievements, a publication list, two-page statement to describe the future research direction at IPS, three letters of recommendation and dates of availability to:
Ms. Caroline Wu.
Institut Pasteur of Shanghai, CAS.
225 South Chongqing Road
Shanghai, 200025, China
2. Eligible applicants will be invited for an interview in Shanghai, China.
3. Applicants will be informed of the decision one month after intervi