2. 7-color long-life solid-state light source, life ≥ 10,000 hours, high light intensity stability. When two-color fluorescence imaging, to obtain two-color fluorescence images (512 pixels × 512 pixels) speed ≥ 15 frames / second.
3. Objective: 10 ×, 20 ×, 40 × flat-field apochromatic air mirror; 60 ×, 100 × flat-field apochromatic oil mirror, numerical aperture ≥ 1.4; and equipped with the corresponding differential interference (DIC) prism.
4. Three-axis motorized stage, Z-axis step ≤ 5 nm, in order to ensure the stability and accuracy of optical path, moving the Z-axis when the objective does not move.
5. UltimateFocus autofocus device: to ensure that the long focal length of the imaging process constant.
6. Synchronization controller: a separate synchronization of the microscope system for all the hardware synchronization control to ensure that the hardware system for a long time to shoot the process of stable and coordinated work.
7. Live cell culture device: environmental control box: precise control of cell growth required temperature environment, automatic temperature control, temperature control range: from room temperature to 38 ± 1ºC. CO2 control unit: 5% CO2 pre-mixed gas, accurate control of CO2 flow;
The high-resolution live-cell imaging system is a device for long-lasting, high-resolution, high-sensitivity imaging of living cells. When a particular biological macromolecule or a specific protein in the body is labeled with a fluorescent dye or fluorescent protein, the specific fluorescent light is excited by the fluorescent dye or the fluorescent protein molecule, and the characteristic light emitted by the biological macromolecule can be detected Specific protein. Live cell imaging system on the one hand control the survival of the external environment of cells to provide the appropriate temperature, humidity and pH, so that cells in the best condition. On the other hand through the high-sensitivity CCD capture the weak signal in the cells, a long time to observe the movement of fluorescent molecules in cells, cells or intracellular biological macromolecules revealed changes in the process.